Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday, October 5, 2007

Quote of the day...

"God = Man - Ego" ... Stone

Homework

Let us know that we are already perfect and exactly who we should be at this time. As we come to this realization, let us feel safe in moving forward on our paths of development towards enlightenment. Let us visualize ourselves as crystal-clear vessels, containing our crystal-clear souls. We are Beautiful!

A little about me, Heather Home, and my qualifications...

Born in Uxbridge, Ontario. I have lived in Peterborough County for over twenty years. Having been sensitive to energies since childhood, as an adult I found it extremely important to honour this aspect of myself and to continue developing in each area that my Guides have directed me to.

I have completed full Tarot courses: 1)Beginners, 2)Intermediate, & 3)Advanced, with etheric teachers Rev. Dorothy Cox and Lucille Dawkins. *Course certificates available for viewing upon request. I am currently Level 1 (Practitioner) certified in Reiki and am continuing on to Level 2 certification. I am currently participating in Ascention classes, have taken part in a Psychic & Paranormal support group, attended weekly meetings with an Edgar Cayce study group, attended a Spiritualist Centre and Unitarion Church for a number of years, attended some psychic development classes and read constantly about various facets of Universal Knowledge.

I can be reached for appointments at 745-8815 in Peterborough. I offer Tarot Readings, Intuitive Art appointments and Reiki Healing Sessions. (see past posts for more information).

Okay, more next time...