Thursday, May 16, 2019

This May Long Weekend...

Heather Home
Light-Worker Psychic Readings & Energy Healing

To view services, to book an appointment, or to view my bio, click on the tabs above.
705-745-8815
lightworker333@nexicom.net
.............................................................................. 

'Get Your Art On'
Art Show & Sale

As a Sensitive, I tend to be quite creative... it runs in my family.  From a very early age, just as with my healing and intuitive abilities, I naturally craved and created opportunities to use paints and pencils and a camera that was gifted to me by my aunt.  As an adult, within my Light-Work, I generally require some type of a creative component before doing my Psychic Readings for clients, whether it be automatic writing, intuitive art, or simply using the pictures, colours, and shapes on Tarot or Oracle cards... it seems to stimulate whatever part of the brain does that work.  In my personal time when I'm not doing Readings or Reiki with clients, I enjoy working away in my art studio, blissfully expressing myself through magical images that form on canvases, paper, or any other surface I want to make beautiful.  I even have a little hobby business working with the kiddos in my community doing face painting, making them happy with my colours.  I find that allowing myself this freedom to create, in whatever way my Spirit nudges me toward, does something for me like nothing else can.  The rhythms of my mind and heart and day make a shift and I feel "in-flow" with the Divine and my purpose here on Earth.

This long weekend, I am participating in a local art show.  I've attended this annually-occurring event once before, but this year I have the opportunity to contribute 16 pieces of my own.  As I was sifting through the many stored in my studio, I was trying to decide which style I wanted to focus on.  I landed on the idea to show a sampling of a few different series I've worked on, as well as a few that stand on their own.  While some artists develop a sort of "style" and stick with it for their careers, I simply feel too boxed-in for that kind of discipline.  By sharing a small sampling of my various series and techniques, I think I'm happy in sharing a wider glimpse of myself with visitors to the show, some of whom will be friends and may be surprised by what they learn about me.  Here are just a few of what I am taking along to share, as well as the poster for the event.  If any of you are local to Peterborough, Ontario and are looking for something fun to do this long weekend, head on down to the 'Get Your Art On' Art Show & Sale.  To those of you who also love colour, texture, light & shadow... I send you wishes for bliss in your own creativity.

 "My Shining Self"

debossing in copper, 8X10

Hamsa / Hand Of Fatima








"Golden Emperor Beetles In Love -- The Story Goes..."

mixed medium on paper, 5X7

From my 'Chakra Rorschachesque' Series, Intuitive Art




"Ghost Spirits of Mother Nature"

mixed medium on paper, 5X7

From my 'Chakra Rorschachesque' Series, Intuitive Art





"Canal To Little Lake"

mixed medium on paper, 8 X 10

From my 'Chakra Rorschachesque' Series, Intuitive Art



*** As a side note, the Chakra Rorschachesque painting, or "Psychic Butterfly Art" is available to learn in a workshop I offer through Light-Worker Psychic Readings & Energy Healing.  If you are interested for yourself or to organize a group workshop, feel free to click on the "Magical Workshops" tab above.