Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thanks to my special guest...

I'd like to express my thanks to Catherine Whitney who graciously agreed to be my guest on last evening's broadcast of "The Etheric Home" on Trent Radio 92.7 fm. Catherine shared information about her business "Intuitive Reiki" and what's involved with incorporating Expressive Arts into a Reiki practice. ( She had me come for a session so that I could more easily understand. I found it to be quite exceptional as her sessions are very well-rounded and meet many of the clients needs... it's like getting three or four different healings / readings in one... high value and I cannot praise her integrity and nurturing abilities more highly. )

Catherine's website is located at www.expressiveartsreiki.com

She is also offering a seven-week series of workshops, this autumn, regarding Chakra Exploration... dealing with the seven major chakras and looking after the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual componants of Self. Tuesday evenings from 7 - 9, starting September 9. Each week will focus on one of the seven chakras and will include multi-sensory experiences such as:
-guided meditation
-aromatherapy
-sound vibrations
-movement
-writing
-visual arts
-chakra teas

Cost $140 for the full 7 weeks.

Best of luck to Catherine!

The next broadcast of "The Etheric Home... bringing positive power into your personal space" will be Friday August 1 at 6:30 pm on Trent Radio 92.7 fm, or live streaming by going to www.trentradio.ca/stream.htm

I will be leading listeners through a meditation regarding creativity.

You are always welcome to call me with your events listings for the spiritual, arts and health communities (in the Peterborough area) to be broadcast a half hour early, at 6 pm, during the "Smooth Operator" show... (705)745-8815.