Sunday, October 22, 2023

Tarot Development...


A good daily exercise in development is to sit with one tarot or oracle card while in a quiet, meditative state. Allow it to open like a door so that you can see the world beyond. Journal what you see, feel, experience.


Most of my readings include tarot or oracle cards to serve as a kind of diving board to get me into the water, so to speak. In all of my readings I need some type of a creative component (automatic writing, intuitive art, etc.) as it seems to stimulate the part of the brain that uses intuition. When I have an appointment with a client and there is a set amount of time to work with them, I use the cards as they do the same thing -- there are colours, shapes, and more, and this stimulates my mind, jumpstarting the intuitive process.

I teach my techniques and help my students discover their own best techniques during my free weekly tarot classes. Currently on Zoom.


Photo Credit: @jenn.lummiss of #jennlummissphotography

Jenn is highly talented and also created the 'Mystic Minds Tarot' deck featured here. Beautifully done, it is my most recent favourite.

#tarotjournal #tarotjournalling #tarotmeditations #tarotclasses #freetarotclasses #lightwork #lightworker #lightworkers #meditationpractice #tarotexercises #tarotexercisesforbeginners #psychicheatherhome