Monday, July 20, 2009

Thought of the day...


Just a little blip about my feelings of late. Gratitude is so important to our growth and well being. I've been seeing the message everywhere and feeling this, deeply, within myself. While this is no new concept to me, as I've been slowly and oh so lovingly reading and enjoying Kahuna Harry Uhane Jim's book "Wise Secrets of Aloha", the message and its energy has, again, been making its waves through my being. Each time I access a friend, a colleague, a family member, I know just how lucky I am. Thank You Universe!!!
Exercise for the day...
Pick something to be grateful for, or many things ( and I highly recommend you select YOURSELF to express gratitude to as part of this exercise ). Say "Thank You" and mean it. Do it slowly and allow the bliss to permeate your cells. Take a good, comfortable and healthy breath and let it just "Be" within you. And then... BE HAPPY !!! Enjoy. :)